Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

Tag


Explain the physical activity you participated in.
I participated in an activity/sport called tag. The objective is not to get get your tag ripped by the other team and score a try.It is a team sport and we played 5 v 5 and 6 v 6.


What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
I believe I play at a merit level because I was motivated to and reliable to the activity I participated in. Also I was showing resourcefulness when I was participating in this activity.


What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).

Equipment -
Sense of Achievement +
Environment +

Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)

Equipment had a negative impact on my performance because while the tags are my equipment and it always got ripped off by the other term. For example running from the half way mark and I was so cool to getting a try but the good player Autumn is she ripped my tag off and she prevented me from getting a try.This made me play less.

Sense of achievement had a positive impact on my performance because as a class we were playing but we were graded on our performance alone. As we were getting graded on the goals we choose for our-self, while this gave me the motivation to demonstration the goals I try and when I did I felt a sense of achievement. This made me play more.

Environment had a positive impact on my performance because it was a beautiful sunny day, the grass wasn't to long and my classmates was just ready to get into the activity. When it's sunny it is just pretty and put a shine on everything, with the grass not being to long it wasn't annoying and irritating. With the class ready to play, no one wasted any time and just got straight away.This made me play more.


How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?

I could possible be more active and maybe twist my hips more to try and prevent my tags being ripped off.

No comments:

Post a Comment