Pages

Monday 6 November 2017

Tag

Explain the physical activity you participated in.
I participated in an activity/sport called tag. The objective is not to get get your tag ripped by the other team and score a try.It is a team sport and we played 5 v 5 and 6 v 6.


What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria) I believe I play at a merit level because I was motivated to and reliable to the activity I participated in. Also I was showing resourcefulness when I was participating in this activity.


What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).

Friends/Classmates +
Fun/Enjoyment +
Competition +


Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)

My Friends And Classmates were a positive impact because I was the only girl in the team and they were accepting and was really they were only focus on how I was playing and I was playing really good.

The Fun And Enjoyment was a positive impacted because the more fun you have the more you want to play so you can enjoy yourself more in the activity you and participating in.How I was the only girl on the team and I was was playing good they were encouraging me to keeping playing like that and that was cool and fun, this made me play more.

The Competition was a positive impact because the other team was fair and made all the right calls when they were doing something wrong and it's always good to have a little good competition once in a well.This made me want to play more.

How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?

I could possible be more active and maybe twist my hips more to try and prevent my tags being ripped off.

No comments:

Post a Comment