Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

Hand Ball


Explain the physical activity you participated in.
I participated in an activity call hand ball, we played with six squares and most of the time we were playing with six people but then two more people joined in so it was 8 people playing handball. The rules are, we had to bounce the ball in our square first before bouncing it in someone else square if we didn't bounce it in our square first that is called a full, when it bounces in your square twice before you pass it that is call a double bounce and if it bounces in your square before going out the square that it just bounce in the person in that square is out.


What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria).

I think I participated in this activity with merit because I was motivated to participate in handball because this was the last reflection I needed to resubmit my reflections blogs. I also do the best I could considering I haven't played handball in like two - three years.


What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).

Equipment -
Sense of Achievement +
Environment +

Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)

Equipment had a negative impact on my participation in this activity because the equipment was a little tennis ball and I would miss the ball most of the time for like a good five minutes for example when the king (at this point in time ) jack served me the ball and I try to get it and pass it on but I totally miss it and I lose and had to start again. this made me play less.

Sense of Achievement had a positive impact on my participation in this activity because handball was my last reflection I needed to do before I resubmitted my 12 reflection bloggers things. This made me want to play more

Environment had a positive impact on my participation in this activity because I was really happy that my teacher is still willing to give me so many chances to get my credits and everyone was so hopeful with my participation stuff, they didn't go so hard on me because I was getting evaluated by my teacher. This made me play more.

How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment