Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

Table Tennis

Table Tennis
2/8/17

Explain the physical activity you participated in.
We played table tennis, the rules of table tennis was double bounce the point goes to the other person(s),if ball ball bounce on the floor the point goes to the other person(s),if you hit the ball and it doesn't make it to the other half of the table the point goes to the other person and you can't hit the ball more then once to go to the other half of the table.


What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
I grade myself a A because I had never play table tennis before so I was learning while I was playing also I was actively involved to the task. Contributing to the activity even if injured.

What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).

Equipment-
Skill level-
Previous Experiences-

Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
The equipment was a negative because it take the class 50 minutes to put the table together. For this reason I didn't play as much as I would if I had more time to learn how to play this activity.

My previous experience wasn't helpful because I have never played this game before until this day. For this, this caused me not to play that well.

My skill level was rubbish because I had never played table tennis before so my skill level wasn't ever at a level it was at 0.Which cause me to do okay but not my best.

How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
I could be more positive and just do my best.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Latisha,
    Thanks for sharing your blogpost about Table Tennis. It sounds like it was hard to get the table set up to get going. That must have been hard. Great that you gave it a go though even though you had never played before. I haven't played table tennis much either but I do enjoy it when I do. I think it is easy ish to pick up but wouldn't be too much fun if you were playing an expert! Do you think you'll get a chance to play again?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete