Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

Child Hood Games

Child Hood Games
30/8/17

Explain the physical activity you participated in.
4 square,skipping, leap fog, octopus and hopscotch was the games we played today.Leap fog is where we had 2 teams and we jumped over one person at a time. My team loss.I didn't like playing that game because it was boring and not one of the games I grow up with. With 4 square I was really rusty but after a while I got the hang of it. I enjoyed 4 square because it was a challenge that I wanted to accept and passed .I was skipping for a little bit but it was fun.i like skipping because enjoyed myself even if it was for a little. Octopus was actually fun. I enjoyed myself because I wasn't the first one out(for once)

What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
I give myself an A because I was being actively involved with the task and reflecting on my own performance.

What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).
Challenge+
Fun/Enjoyment+
Previous Experiences+

Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
Challenge is a positive because I felt the need to not suck at hand ball, a game we have been playing for ages and people even play at school. So the challenge was to me good (add less) and not suck it took a little bit of time I got there

Fun/enjoyment is a positive because playing octopus was fun and it was motivating me to interact more.

Previous experiences was a positive because must of those game I brought up with so I just needed to get the hang of it cause I was a little rusty. This made me want to play more because I wanted to see if I still know how to play.

How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
I did good but in the future activity I could see what I did and see what I can improve rather see what I did wrong then give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment