Pages

Thursday 17 August 2017

Turbo Touch

16.08.17

Explain the physical activity you participated in?
I played turbo touch and rules were two passes before try, two touches hold over, drop ball hand over and if you stand in the try zone to try hand over. We had three terms blue, yellow and orange, I was term orange. We year 11 played with year 9 and The ones I saw and really good players. Blue orange and yellow were 5 versus 5 and 3 subs.

What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)?
I believe that I played at a merit level today because when i was on the court I really involved and I really enjoyed myself but wasn't really motive to go on the court and play. I worked hard towards the goal or objective of the activity. I also supported the development of the others by assisting with their needs of required.

What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).?
Environment-
Skill level+
Fun/Enjoyment+

Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)?
Environment negatively affected me to play because half the court was broken so we could have played the whole court but unfortunately we couldn't so we played half court. this made me play less because it would have been more fun if we had the whole court.

Skill level positively affected my participation because I wanted to prove that I wasn't a bad player and year 9 could play better then me,which was hard because the year 9 were really good. Once I got on the court I showed what I got so I played more and this made my participation go up.

Fun and/or enjoyment affected my participation positively because when I started playing it was fun and I really enjoyed myself.Because I was enjoying myself I continued playing.

How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
I don't know about the class but I could motive myself more to get on the court and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment