Pages

Monday 6 November 2017

Snow Planet

Explain the physical activity you participated in.
A group of us went to snow planet. Some of the group choose to participated in snow boarding and the rest choose to participated in activity called skiing and I was in the other group of people that choose skiing. People that skied get two ski but before that you get a jump suit to were because how cold it is. You get boots,gloves and then two skis. We, the skiers have a little try out with one then we go up half way . The instructors show us first how to go down and then its all up to us but the instructors were there to support us if we needed it.


What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)

I think I did really good considering I have never saw snow let alone skied. I would grade myself a merit because I was working so hard to goal of the activity I participated in. I was motivated to do the best I could

What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).

Injury/Illness -
Fun/Enjoyment +
Well Being +


Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)

My injury had a negative impact on my participation because when I went to snow planet I had sprained my ankle I was hesitate cause I was scared my injury would get worse if I fell but I didn't let that stop me because it was at great opportunity and I was not gonna miss a great time and a great experiences.

Fun and enjoyment was a positive impact on my participation because It was an amazing opportunity to go see snow and go skiing for the first time in my life. When you try something you have never done and you try it well it mostly always fun.I just loved the the activity and opportunity.

My well being was a positive impact on my participation because I was so happy to be skiing and actually see snow for the first time ever. I was just so hyped to go on this trip. I was just so excited to go happy vibes.


How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?

If I were to go skiing again maybe I could go without a injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment