Pages

Thursday 17 August 2017

Softball

25/5/17

Explain the physical activity you participated in.
I participated in a sport that is called softball. We got spit into two terms. The basic rules are 3 strikes your out,if you get hurt by the ball take a walk to the first base, 3 balls take a walk to the first base and if your ball gets catches in the air your out.


What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
In my opinion I believe I was good not great but good. I participated well in the three times I stepped up to the plate to bat. When I stepped up to the plate to bat I only strikeout once and for me that's not to bad wasn't great but it was good.I was being actively involved in the activate also I tried to prove my swing which caused me strikeout because I really didn't know what i was trying to do. So I think I was an Achieved.

What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).
Previous Experiences- Well being+
Skill level-


Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
Previous Experiences negatively affected me to play because I have played softball seen I was year 6 and I am not that good but I try my best and surprisingly I was good. So this made me lack in participation.

Well being positively affected my participation because it was sunny and bright which is how I felt this day which made me ready to play.So my participation level was good.

Skill level negatively affected me to play because I was terrible when I played softball when I was in year 8. So I was lacking in participation.

How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
I could be more positive and eager to play which will effort how I play and maybe I could play even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment