Pages

Monday 6 November 2017

Basket Ball

Explain the physical activity you participated in.
I participated in a game called basket ball and we were 3 vs 3. The objective of the game is to get the ball in the hoop and that is call a goal, score and points.Basket ball is a team sport. The game is played on a court. 


What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)

I believe I played at an achievement level because I was being actively involved. Also I was reflecting on my own performance.


What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).

Skill level -
Friends/Classmates +
Challenge +


Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)

My skill level was and negative impact on my performance because I don't really know how to play. Even have the confidence to play because my skill level is low like really low.This meant I didn't like playing.

My friends and classmates was a positive impact on my performance because there encouraged me to play and play as best as I can.This made me want to play more.

The challenge was a positive impact on my performance because i wanted to prove that I can do this and actions speak louder then words.This made me play more.

How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
I could play as best no matter how low my skill level is.

No comments:

Post a Comment